- We designed this with two layers of naturally BPA-free 18/10 stainless steel walls to provide superior insulation but that's not all The electro-polished interiors make the bottle less likely to retain odors and flavors
- Built to Last: Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, your sleek and sturdy travel coffee mug won't break or rust. Whether you're working, camping or at the office, your stainless steel coffee mug always ensures a clean, pure taste that won't retain or transfer flavors.
- Leak-proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities
- Perfect Size - Take your splash-proof tumbler with you on all your car rides. Our commuter mug fits in most vehicle cup holders for convenient on-the-go drinking. Use your coffee cup for tea, coffee and other beverages. This versatile mug is a great gift for men and women!
- Great Gift - This set would make a great Christmas, holiday, or special occasion gift for important people in your life.
- Capacity: 250ml / 8oz
- Material: stainless steel
- Size: 12 *10 * 2cm / 4.7 *3.9 * 0.8in
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can chat with us in the website.
We'll respond as quickly as we can to help you out!
Free shipping with no minimum spend.
Currently, orders can take 1-2 business days to process before shipping. From there, shipping times are dependent upon location. Check out our shipping page for more information on when to expect your package.
You can track your order at anytime here.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
If for any reason you have not received your shipping confirmation email and your order date is past 4 business days, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to find out what exactly is going on with your order.
All dream2buy products are guaranteed for 30 days after delivery date.
All return items must have been purchased from dream2buy.com and must be returned in their original condition.
Need more details? Click here.
So sorry to hear it!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort out a refund or send out a new order straightaway. It would be very helpful if you could include a photo of the damage so we can determine whether we need to contact the shipper as well.
We focus on bottles & mugs.
In 2017, our first water bottle was sold in the United States.
In 2018, Canada.
In 2019, Australia.
In 2020, Southeast Asia.
To date, we have brought more than 100,000 bottles & mugs with people all over the world. Come and get yours!
Click to see About Us